11th. March – Signature Evening (Limited Places Available)
- Crispy coated breaded brie, served with a redcurrant jelly and dressed pea shoots.
- Warm roasted pear, toasted walnuts, Cornish blue cheese and rocket salad with crispy focaccia croutons.
- Skewered king prawns served with a fresh chilli and lime relish, and dressed pea shoots.
- Oven roasted tomato and smoked bacon soup served with fresh Choughs bakery bread.
- Robin’s Red Ruby sirloin steak served with all the trimmings – buttered button mushrooms, homemade beer-battered onion rings, grilled vine cherry tomatoes and crispy potato wedges. (Added option of creamy peppercorn and brandy sauce – supplement price £2.95)
- Roasted Cornish cod loin on a bed of wilted Cornish kale, served with an infused herb cream, crispy smoked bacon lardons, and a side of dauphinoise potatoes.
- Caramelised red onion, roasted cherry tomatoes and goat cheese filo tart, served with a dressed leaf salad and fresh warm focaccia bread.
- Rump of Cornish lamb (cooked to your liking) topped with rosemary and garlic butter, served with spears of freshly steamed purple sprouting broccoli and buttered new potatoes.
- A trio of Boscastle Farm Shop homemade desserts.
- A selection of Cornish cheeses and local biscuits. (Added supplement of £1.75 )
Coffee & Homemade Mints
Tickets £32.50 per person (Call 01840 250827 to book)
Tuesday April 18th – 6pm – Falconry Night and Hog Roast with Jonathan Marshall (www.jonathanmarshallshows.com)
Adults – £8
Child – £4
Family Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children) – £20
Tickets available from the Farm Shop